Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Best Email Reply of the Day from Narwhal Co. Announcement

So I sent out a mass email to about 250 people from my contact list yesterday announcing that NARWHAL CO.was officially online. As a result, I received many a reply. However, there was one in particular that took the cake. Please enjoy.

"you're a genius court. I might have to buy some of your paraphenelia for that fire fighter guy who was dating that blonde girl sherry who lived next door to us and worked at golds, where I once was foolish enough to ask her out, at which point she shot me down, stammering something about a chemistry test, which I knew to be false, because while the girl was a fine piece, there was nothing between her ears except for air, which is what attracted me to her in the first place, carnal man that I was, yet to conquer the flesh. but I do like how you've gotten green, even though I live in texas, meaning I consume a lot of fast food (I do) and emit much pollution into the air (I do) and don't give a second thought to it (I don't). personally, I think environmentalism is annoying, unless the person who espouses it is truly down with nature (in a camping kind of way), which you are, so I'm cool with that. these city dwellers, however, who wouldn't know a campfire from a hole in their ass, I have no patience for their fashionable environmentalism, their hybrid cars and what not. sheep I tell you. manufactured consent, I tell you."

Awesome.

No comments: