Monday, November 26, 2007

A Fun Loving Weekend and a Restless Night

Let it be known that fun occurred this weekend. Friday night I hung out with my buddy Travis (see previous post). Saturday night I went out to eat with Travis, his gf, and her friend Ashley. Fun was had, even though I felt like a zombie. Sunday night there was some dessert party that I attended (sort of lame). Several people said, "hello, Court" and I didn't have a clue who they were. Not a clue. One girl came up to me and said, "You're Court. I've heard you're really funny." No clue who she was. Never said two words to her in my life and didn't recognize her from Eve. So, I just would like all of you who claim that I hate fun to realize that I spent the weekend taking it out and chopping it up.

One more interesting note. I sleep on a California King mattress. If you're not familiar with those, they are about 20 feet by 20 feet. They're enormous. I can sleep length wise of width wise and my feet don't even come close to hanging over the edge. Honestly, 4 or 5 people could sleep comfortably in the bed at the same time. Anyway, last night I turned out the lights and I was sleeping with my head pointing towards the west and my feet towards the east. When I woke up, my head was facing north and my feet facing south. What on earth? I had turned a full 90 degrees. I don't know if that's ever happened. I don't recall having a crazy dream or anything like that. Just decided to to a 90 degree turn. Or who knows, maybe I did a 270 degree turn???

1 comment:

Jim Weed said...

you should change your url to funmurderer.blogspot.com.