Thursday, November 15, 2007

"...make me cool, heroic maybe..."



If you read my previous post, you'll notice my bro-in-law asked me to make him, "...cool, heroic maybe..." when I incorporated/introduced him into the blog.

You can see from the pictures that I don't have much to work with. Damn it, Martin. I'm neither a doctor nor a miracle worker.

By the way, this is what happens when you (Martin) hook up your camera to my computer when I'm not around, download photos and then put them all in the "trash" but forget to delete them. You never thought those photos would come back to haunt you four years later (that's when I found them digging through my photo trash can).

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Court what in the world are those pictures of Martin. I bet he is loving you for putting those up!!!
How the heck are you? Are you sad you moved away from Va? I bet you miss us!
Hey I started a blog too...so if you ever want to get a Casillas update the address is
www.jessiecasillasfamily.blogspot.com
We miss you!

Rob said...

As a former Army Ranger, I am saddened, upset, maddened and shocked to see that Martin Conine Vaughn has not only joined the ranks of Al Qaeda, but also has infiltrated the United States to start his own cell, masquerading as a welder from Lehi. Martin seems confused. Court, maybe you and I need to get him back on the golf course up at Wasatch and have a heart to heart with him.

Fun Hater said...

Jessie, I checked your blog. I am a little saddened to see that mine is not one of your "favorites". I did read the part where Jackson got stuck in the neck with a hook. I can't say I'm surprised. 7 times in the emergency room with that kid? Yikes. Yes, I miss certain aspects of VA and definitely miss the Casillas clan.

Fun Hater said...

Robert, Martin is what I like to call a "sunk cost". Not much we can do at this point. It's going to take a miracle.