Monday, November 12, 2007

My mom's response to the announcement of my blog and Snoop Doggy Dog and jobby job post

"Loved LOVED your blog! It's about time you started documenting your progress. How do I get to it? The same address always? Does the latest entry come up as soon as you post it? I'm not internet savvy but I'll learn. One question: Funhater? Doesn't sound like you. And what's with the turn down on Verizon? I'd think you'd love visiting anonymously with people. You'd shine. Love, Mommy"

I have a few comments regarding my mother's email:

1. "documenting my progress"????????? Since when is getting a job at a temp agency at this point in my life progress? Bless your heart, mom. But this is more of a regression than a progression.

2. "One question: Funhater? Doesn't sound like you." Bless your heart again, mom. Believe it or not, there are people out there who think I hate fun (you know who you are: Terrie, Sierra, Summer, Jenny...). If anybody knows me, it's my mom and she knows that deep down I HEART fun.

3. "And what's with the turn down on Verizon? I'd think you'd love visiting anonymously with people. You'd shine." Maybe she doesn't know me after all. Mom!! Visiting anonymously with people at Verizon in the mall?????!!!!!!! Are you my mother or what??? I will now question almost everything you say, except for point number 2. Thanks, mom.

No comments: